Lights of Liberty Theater
Originally opened as the Kentuckian Theater in May of 1950. The feature film was "Sands of Iwo Jima" starring John Wayne. The Kentuckian closed in the 1970's, until recent renovations re-opened it's doors in September 2013! The theater has been updated with the latest technology and is showing the latest hits on two screens with 3D capability. The theater is alive again, with a full schedule of movies, in a showplace cinema. Lights of Liberty is in the middle of Liberty, and is the only revived movie theater in its original location in a downtown region.